1. This website is a publication of Edgewood Capital Advisers, LLC (“Edgewood”). Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change.
2. The information contents provided on this site should not be copied, modified, uploaded, downloaded, published or republished, transmitted or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes without prior and explicit permission from Edgewood. Reproduction of any information or material, with or without any modification, provided on this Website is prohibited and shall amount to violation of copyrights.
3. Information on this website does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice, but is limited to the dissemination of general information on products and services. A professional adviser should be consulted before implementing any of the options presented.
4. Information on this website is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned herein.
5. Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience and we disclaim any responsibility for information, services or products found on websites linked hereto.
6. Information on this web site is directed towards U.S. residents only. Edgewood only transacts business in states where it is properly registered or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements.
7. Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended by the adviser), or product made reference to directly or indirectly on this website, or indirectly via hyperlink to any unaffiliated third-party website, will be profitable or equal to past performance levels.
8. All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Changes in investment strategies, contributions or withdrawals may materially alter the performance, strategy and results of your portfolio.
9. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will either be suitable or profitable for a client’s investment portfolio.
10. Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories, generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or other charges or the deduction of an investment-management fee, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results.
11. Economic factors, market conditions, and investment strategies will affect the performance of any portfolio and there are no assurances that any client’s investment portfolio will match or outperform any particular benchmark.